Protects against: Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Polio.
From 2 months to 14 years.
Reinforcement at 4 years
DISEASES THAT PREVENTS
It is an acute infection caused by the bacteria called Corynebacterium diphtheriae.
- High fever
- Sore throat
- Nose Bleeding
Person to person. Occasionally it can be transmitted by contaminated material or unpasteurized milk.
PERTUSSIS OR WHOOPING COUGH
It is an infection of the upper respiratory tract. It is caused by the bacteria Bordetella pertussis.
- High fever
- Convulsive cough
- Clear and thick mucous discharge
- Mild upper respiratory infection
It is spread mainly from person to person by direct contact with mucus or nasal and throat secretions from infected people.
Infection caused by the bacterium Clostridium Tetani, which is present in the soil, rusty objects, etc.
- Muscle contractions in the jaw
- Difficulty to swallow
- Stiffness and pain in the muscles of the neck, back and abdomen
It enters the body through open wounds due to contact with the ground, cuts or penetration of some rusty object such as: nails, glass, etc.
Acute infectious disease that can affect the nerves and lead to total or partial paralysis.
The virus is spread by:
- Direct person-to-person contact.
- Contact with infected mucus or phlegm from the nose or mouth.
- Contact with infected feces.